[NABS-L] NABS Networking Event Reminder

Johna Wright johnawright98 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 05:54:00 UTC 2019

Hey friends!

Convention officially starts in just TWO DAYS and the NABS board can barely contain their excitement. We know you’re probably frantically packing right now, but we wanted to give a quick reminder about our very first NABS event that will be happening in Vegas. Whether you’re a NABS newbie or a seasoned student, make sure you leave a spot in your busy schedules for the NABS Networking event! There aren’t many better ways to kick off convention than meeting new friends and catching up with old ones. Join us in South Pacific Ballroom D beginning at 7:30pm on Sunday, July 7th. The NABS board can’t wait to welcome you!!

Also I’d love it if you stopped by and said hey to me (Johna), you’ll know me because I have a thick southern accent. See you in Vegas!

Johna Wright
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
Social Media Chair, National Association of Blind Students
Director, ABLE Mercer