[NABS-L] VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! 2019 NABS Superlatives Happening Now

Trisha Kulkarni trishak.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 02:42:17 UTC 2019

What's Up Students?

The time has finally come! Nominations have been submitted and finalists have been chosen for our first ever NABS Superlatives. Now you need to vote!

The following form will be live for twenty-four hours and will close at the start of our annual NABS Business Meeting.

Visit
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEcI1V5u4Wm1MYn1sPKsGs898u5jjrOzN-iWJxn4O7iEhcLQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1

If you have any questions or need help voting, please reach out to me at trishak.nfb at gmail.com or find me at NABS Networking and registration.
Can't wait to see you all tonight!

Best,
Trisha

Trisha Kulkarni
Stanford University | Class of 2022
2nd Vice President | California Association of Blind Students
Co-Chair | National Association of Blind Students Fundraising Committee
A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind
 937.361.2363
trishak.nfb at gmail.com