[NABS-L] How 195 The Globe Will Assist With The Convention Broadcast In Vegas This Year

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 16:27:50 UTC 2019

Hello David, for some reason the number listed on the website for tunein
for 195theglobe is not in service 605-468-5783. Can you please try to find
a way to get a new number out to listeners as soon as possible so others
can listen to the streaming of the 2019 NFB convention?

I do not have speakers and have communication problems and I am unable to
hear the stream.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the convention.

James Hulme
Board Member of Stafford Lions Club
Member of National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey At-Large Chapter,
South Jersey Shore Chapter, and Technology Division
Member of State of New Jersey Department of Human Services New Jersey
Commission of the Blind and Visually Impaired
1 Lookout Avenue
Barnegat, New Jersey 08005-1367
609-660-0699 (H)
908-868-2836 (M)