[NABS-L] REMINDER: NABS Business Meeting TONIGHT

Johna Wright johnawright98 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 20:23:09 UTC 2019

Hellooooooo students and friends!

We know your days are busy with meetings, catching up with friends, networking and making those slots go CHA-CHING! However, we want to remind you that our annual business meeting is happening TONIGHT at 7pm with registration beginning at 6pm. The entrance fee is $5, which gives you voting rights for the elections at the end of the meeting. We take cash and card, but cash is encouraged. Also, if you are interested in supporting NABS by buying T-shirts, water bottles, or keychains, we will be selling them before and after the meeting. Come out and have some fun with us! Also: NABS Superlatives will be announced during the meeting.

Cheers,

Johna Wright
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
Social Media Chair, National Association of Blind Students
Director, ABLE Mercer