[NABS-L] College Board: AP Scores and Experience with Accommodations

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 22:03:14 UTC 2019

Hi Seyon,
I had a similar issue with my AP European history class in tenth grade, 6 years ago. My score was also considerably lower than I expected, especially since I had taken a final exam administrated by the teacher and had done well. We tried contacting College Board but they couldn't really help. I made the decision to eventually just let it go because I enjoyed AP euro and didn't mind taking history again in college. In hindsight I would have tried to fight it further.
Did you talk to your friends who took the exam? In my case, my friends' DBQS and essays were different to mine, which could have explained the problem.
Hope this helps,
Vejas