[NABS-L] Time Sensitive - Chemistry Opportunity

Kathryn Webster, National Student President nabs.president at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 11:02:57 UTC 2019

Please see the below for a chemistry opportunity in Maryland, but could be
remote.

Potential Chemistry Opportunity

If you are a student who has taken one or more undergraduate chemistry
courses, and are currently or are  considering a major in chemistry or
related field, I would like you to contact me regarding a possible
internship project involving the acquisition of spectral data using an
interface for blind/ low-vision users.

Please contact me via e-mail with your name, name of institution at which
you are studying, your intended major and the chemistry course/ courses you
have taken. My contact info is:

Dr. Alfred D'Agostino

Professor Emeritus of Chemistry

adagostino at ndm.edu <mailto:adagostino at ndm.edu>

Thank you!

Kathryn

Kathryn C. Webster

President | National Association of Blind Students

A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind

Nabs.president at gmail.com <mailto:Nabs.president at gmail.com>

www.nabslink.org