[NABS-L] NABS Announcements

Johna Wright johnawright98 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 11:03:09 UTC 2019

Hi, students!

I have a few announcements for you all. First, here are the final results of NABS Superlatives voting:

Most Likely to Fall Asleep at General Session — Nick Petrillo
Most Likely to Be First on a NABS Conference Call — Justin Salisbury
Best Laugh — Mausam Mehta
One True Pairing (best couple) — Kathryn Webster and Syed Rizvi
Most Likely to Lose a Winning Raffle Ticket — Janae Burgmeier
Best Public Speaker — Kathryn Webster
Most Likely to Climb Mount Everest — Johna Wright
Most Likely to Star in a Reality TV Show — Amy Bosko
Best Marshall — Erin Daring
Most NABS Spirit — Johna Wright
Least Likely to Mute Themselves on a Conference Call — Aaron Espinoza
Most Likely to Be the Next President Riccobono — Kathryn Webster

Congrats to everyone who received a superlative. Let us know if you would like to see something similar to this next year! Also, Congratulations to our newly elected NABS Board Members! Our current officers for the 2019-2020 year are:

Kathryn Webster - President
Syed Rizvi - 1st Vice President
Kenia Flores - 2nd Vice President
Mausam Mehta - Secretary
Dustin Cather - Treasurer
Board Member 1 - Trisha Kulkarni
Board Member 2 - Johna Wright
Board Member 3 - Elizabeth Rouse
Board Member 4 - Justin Salisbury

We would like to thank you all for another great business meeting, and we would also like to thank our outgoing board members Janae Burgmeier and Tarik Williams.

Cheers,

Johna Wright
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
Social Media Chair, National Association of Blind Students
Director, ABLE Mercer