[NABS-L] Transportation

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 20:54:54 UTC 2019

Hi Mikayla,
Do you know if you will be teaching in groups?
At my school there are some English classes in which students will teach a much younger group and, even amongst the sighted students, they travel in groups. The same applies to either required or voluntary service events at my school. Maybe that's an option for you?
If not, and you do use the bus system or Uber/Lyft, it's up to you to decide when to leave to get there on time. It's better to leave earlier if you can, because transportation is not always very predictable.
Vejas