[NABS-L] Transportation

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 20:19:57 UTC 2019

Mikayla,
    Personally I have used busses and light rails as much as I can. Be sure and conduct your route research with all transportation agencies involved, and plan enough time that you can safely accomplish getting to your job site. Uber and lyft are  great alternative and would definitely be handy to supplement your use of public transportation, if your jobsite is in and inaccessible area. Prior to using ride share services for costs incurred as part of your college requirements, I urge you to  speak with your vocational rehabilitation counselor about setting a possible reimbursement for travel expenses incurred by using Uber and lyft; even though you may be using pool or lyft-shared, expenses will very quickly add up.

“Live the life you want”
-National Federation of the Blind

Sent from my iPhone XS  Using VoiceOver