[NABS-L] Transportation

Keri Svendsen keribcu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 20:24:38 UTC 2019

First, see if the bus is an option. Check on the route and time it
takes. You can also look at if it is close enough to walk, or para
transit. Lyft is always an option but may be quite expensive. You can
also see if you can car pull with a fellow classmate, or if the campus
offers a shuttle.

On 7/18/2019 4:16 PM, Mikayla Gephart via NABS-L wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>       I hope you are doing well. I will be starting college in the fall, and most likely majoring in child development. As part of my child development class, we have an off-campus lab assignment to work with children. How have you guys handle transportation to off-campus classes? I was thinking I could either take a lyft, or since I just got back from Colorado, could figure out the bus system, but I want to make sure I am on time to my class. How have you all gotten around this hurdle? Thanks for any ideas.
>
> Mikayla
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Keri Svendsen