[NABS-L] NABS T-shirts Available Now!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 21:17:07 UTC 2019

Good afternoon, students!
If you missed our brand new NABS T-shirts at National Convention, we have
some good news. Our remaining T-shirts can now be purchased online. Supply
is incredibly limited, so fill out the form below as soon as possible.
Small, medium, and large are the only sizes left. Instructions as well as a
description of the shirts are enclosed.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScfRtjUZAxzZ3KN1TF856pDf2PK8lrtbyh_wHEo-txo6dA3LQ/viewform

If you have any questions, please contact me as soon as possible! When you
place an order, please send me a text message so that I can verify that
your payment has gone through. Please allow two weeks for shipping.
Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
563-210-1854