[NABS-L] Personal assistance for college

Emma Mitchell emitchell927 at icloud.com
Sat Jul 27 15:59:25 UTC 2019

Hello Satoya, I am helping Emma Mitchell hire personal assistants for next fall while she attends school at George Washington University. She is now in Pennsylvania where she lives when school is not in session. Would you be interested in assisting a 23 year old woman who is blind and uses a wheelchair so that she can attend classes? She needs help with laundry, personal presentation (dressing and bathing), dorm room cleanliness, grocery shopping, and getting to and from classes from Monday to Thursday? She lives on 23rd and G St NW. the position can be anywhere from 20-30 hours a week. She found you on the PPL ready-to-go sheet and we’re looking for ways to get someone in place without extra travel or paperwork before the end of summer. Sincerely, David Mitchell

Sent from my iPhone please share widely