[NABS-L] Looking For Students Participating In Theater, musicals, etc

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 16:44:21 UTC 2019

Hi Amanda:

Though I haven't acted in a theatrical production in some time, I'm a
musician and would love to help in any way I can. Please send me an email
off-list if you want to chat.

Also, have you gotten in touch with our Performing Arts Division and/or our
Blind Musicians Group? Both organizations have a number of members who have
performed at all levels of musical theatre, from amateur to professional.
For your purposes, I'm thinking particularly of Julie McGinnity, Katelyn
MacIntyre and Leslie Hamric. I'm the Co-Chair of the Musicians Group, so I
would love to connect you. Please write me off-list so we can continue the
conversation.

Happy performing,

Chris