[NABS-L] Braille Watches

Jonathan Zobek jrzobek at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 13:34:34 UTC 2019

Hello Ian.

Have you checked out the tactile watches from Bradley? They are different than traditional braille watches. There have two small spheres that travel around two circles on the watch. There’s one on the outside, and one surrounding a circle on the inside. One represents the hour, and one represents the minute. You can feel the position of the spheres to get the time.
I don’t have one myself, but I know someone who really likes it. Here is a link to their website:
https://www.eone-time.com/

Hope this helps,
Jonathan

Sent from my iPhone