[NABS-L] Best way to access and create circuits for computer science classes

Emily Schlenker eschlenker at cox.net
Wed Jun 26 16:20:15 UTC 2019

Hi, students! I work in academic accommodations and accessibility at my university, and we will have a student in the fall who is blind and is studying computer science. We are trying to figure out some ways to make the reading and creating of complex circuits accessible either through tactile means or on the computer with a screen reader. Does anyone have any suggestions or experiences in this area?
Thank you so much.
Emily Schlenker
316-644-4227

Sent from my iPhone