[NABS-L] Best way to access and create circuits for computer science classes

Trisha Kulkarni trishak.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 16:26:48 UTC 2019

Hi Emily,

I just finished my freshman year of college and took two computer science classes. I would be happy to share my experiences. Could you provide a little more information about these circuits you are trying to accommodate?
Look forward to hearing from you! You are also welcome to reach out to me directly if that is easier.

Best,
Trisha

Trisha Kulkarni
Stanford University | Class of 2022
2nd Vice President | California Association of Blind Students
Co-Chair | National Association of Blind Students Fundraising Committee
A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind
 937.361.2363
trishak.nfb at gmail.com