[NABS-L] Maps

Ben Fulton bluezinfandel at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 11 13:06:17 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I'm looking for a way to have a tactile map that would be portable and easy to use. It would also be good if the map could be changed quickly, like if you wanted to add a path that wasn't already marked on the map.

Basically, I'd want the ability to draw lines, much the way you would with a pencil, but have this information be represented in a tactile way.

Does anyone here have any experience with using something portable for navigating difficult areas that aren't covered by gps.

Kind regards,
Ben