[NABS-L] North Carolina

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 20:12:01 UTC 2019

Hi Miranda, I live in Carrboro.  It's very friendly for
pedestrians, and Carrboro and Chapel Hill have free, and pretty
good, bus service during the week (unfortunately no buses Sundays
and only very few Saturdays).  It's also possible to get fairly
decent bus service from here to the rest of the triangle, though
that's getting into longer commutes and isn't free anymore.  The
cost of living is decent.  I unfortunately don't know anything
about either of your fields, so I can't really help you there,
but I imagine you could do some research online and see how many
job openings there are and so on.

HTH,
Karl