[NABS-L] Training center advice

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 01:48:45 UTC 2019

Obviously it differs from person to person, but I think you may have
more skills than you are giving yourself credits for...
I think if you are thrown into a situation where you have to do things
you will find ways to do them.
I attended a summer session at one of the NFB centers right after high
school, and thought I would go back for the full length training but
after finishing college, I changed my mind because when I tried out
living in an apartment on my own with roommates during the latter part
of my college career, I could figure out how to do things like cooking
meat and cleaning... Could I have been more effective and efficient
had I gone to a full length training? Probably yes. But I had made an
intentional, personal decision to leverage what I had learned from the
summer program and just practiced and learned my way around when I
actually had to do it in real life, and I do not regret that decision.