[NABS-L] Training center advice

Emily Schlenker eschlenker at cox.net
Fri May 3 11:48:03 UTC 2019

This is the perfect opportunity for you to take responsibility for your own skills training, because obviously the other way of going to a training center did not really work for you. If you want it badly enough, you will do the following: get out there and just start traveling, and use this list and other online connections with those of us who have done the very same thing as a resource. I think training centers are great, but they were not an option for me since I was raising a child starting at a young age, so I have some experience making things happen without having that particular opportunity. Anyone can do this if you want it and take responsibility for yourself.
Good luck. You will do fine. Just don’t give up if things don’t come easily to you in the beginning. I had a lot of struggles, but I am still here and I am more independent than ever.

Sent from my iPhone