[NABS-L] NABS/Performing Arts Joint Division Call

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Thu May 9 00:15:37 UTC 2019

Hello all,

We have some exciting news! NABS is partnering with the NFB Performing Arts Division in order to present a joint conference call all about, guess what, performing arts! We will discuss topics such as getting involved with performing arts (theatre, dance, visual arts, music, etc) in college, and we will also be able to hear from some recent college graduates who are pursuing careers in related fields. This will be a really fun call, so you don’t want to miss it. Everyone is welcome, even if you’re not majoring in a performing arts related field but you’re just interested to learn more!

The call will take place on Sunday, May 12th, at 8pm EST. To join, call (712) 770-5197, access code 265669.

Best,
Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of California
Co-Chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com