[NABS-L] NABS Mentorship Program 2019

johnawright98 at gmail.com johnawright98 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 05:02:35 UTC 2019

Hello, everyone!

National Convention is fast approaching, and we are getting ready for another awesome Federation family reunion! We just wanted to give you all a heads up that the 2019 NABS Mentorship Program applications are opening up THIS SATURDAY, May 11th. If you’re a pro at convention, please consider applying to mentor a blind student who may be newer to the convention scene, so that they feel welcomed to our family. If you’re a newbie, welcome! We are so glad to have you joining us in Las Vegas. We would highly encourage you to participate in this program as a mentee, so that you can network with other students and explore convention together. The application will be open from May 11th to June 11th.

Cheers,

Johna Wright
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
Social Media Chair, National Association of Blind Students
Director, ABLE Mercer