[NABS-L] NABS Mentorship Program 2019

Kathryn Olsen president.iabs at gmail.com
Thu May 9 16:54:10 UTC 2019

Hi Mariya,

These are all great questions, and I thank you for reaching out. All of this information will be sent out along with the application link on Saturday. If you still have questions after reading through the material, please feel free to reach out to me directly. My email is President.iabs at gmail.com.

All the best,

Katy

Katy Olsen

President | Iowa Association of Blind Students
Vice President | National Federation of the Blind of Iowa
515.783.4522 | president.iabs at gmail.com