[NABS-L] NABS Mentorship Program 2019

johnawright98 at gmail.com johnawright98 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 17:19:56 UTC 2019

Hi, Mariya!

Once the application is released, all the requirements will be listed. You’ll fill out the application, have a brief interview, and provide recommenders on your behalf. Also, if you are accepted as a mentor or mentee, your specific responsibilities, including required events, will be communicated to you via email. This program will not affect travel or rooming, as you are still responsible for those aspects of your trip.

Thanks,

Johna Wright
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
Social Media Chair, National Association of Blind Students
Director, ABLE Mercer