[NABS-L] Is anybody here familiar with Clark college

MIUSA Clearinghouse clearinghouse at miusa.org
Fri May 10 23:21:03 UTC 2019

Happy Friday everybody

We got an inquiry from a blind student coming to do a summer English
program at Clark college in Vancouver Washington. The student wants to
learn about what it's like at the college for blind people including
accessibility and I wanted to see if anybody on this list is going to Clark
college or has been to Clark college and could share any experience.

I expect I will share general details about the American disability service
system in higher education but as you all know, results can vary quite
severely between institutions.

Kind regards
Justin Harford
program coordinator (MIUSA)