[NABS-L] Braille on rooms

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu May 23 16:19:32 UTC 2019

Hi All,
I hope that finals went well for everyone.
I'm starting an internship next week and have been able to take a few days in the mean-time to orient around the location.
My internship is at a law school. Many of the offices are not Brailled, although through repetition I know where my room is located.
Has anyone been able to go through the process of getting rooms on their campus Brailled? I'm particularly intrigued, as I will be working in disability law. I'd love for the rooms to be Brailled for the benefits of myself and other blind students.
Thanks,
Vejas