[NABS-L] Braille on rooms

simon bonenfant sbonenfant2 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 16:34:05 UTC 2019

Hello  Vejas,
If the building is not that big you could posibly braille the rooms up yourself. You could have someone tell you what rooms are where and then on the room you want you could attach a sticky label to the room next to the door.
If your building is a very big building then I would suggest only getting brailled what you use. However as far as getting the hole building done offically by a braille transcriber or company I am not sure. I offten wonder who brailles up elevators and other markings in an office building.
I would be interested in doing that depending on the circumstances it would be a good way to make some money and providing a service.
Thanks.
Simon.
Sent from my braille note touch.