[NABS-L] Quick question about NABS mentorship program application

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Mon May 27 06:48:21 UTC 2019

Hi,
I hope you are all having a great Memorial Day.
I would love to be a mentor at NFB convention and just wanted to clarify something about the application. On the iPhone, after inputting the field for birth month and day, the year field is stuck at 2019. I am not able to input my actual birth year because the text will automatically go back to 2019. Therefore I just wanted to clarify and ask if "year" means the year you were born, or if it just means the year of the application, which would then of course be 2019.
I hope this makes sense. Sorry if this is confusing.
Thanks,
Vejas