[NABS-L] Quick question about NABS mentorship program application

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Mon May 27 13:48:25 UTC 2019

Hi Vejas,
We're really excited that you're interested in being aamentor.
Your question absolutely makes sense. The date input is kind of finicky, so you're not the only one. The question is asking for birth year.
I took a look at it, and you should be able to complete it without difficulty now.
If you run into any other problems or have any questions, feel free to contact me, or co-coordinator Katy Olsen.
Best,

Mausam Mehta
University of Virginia class of 2022
Secretary | Virginia Association of Blind Students
Board member | National Association of blind students
A proud division of the National Federation of the blind
(540) 466-6033
mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com

www.nabslink.org