[NABS-L] 2019 Pacific Regional Student Seminar

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Mon May 27 20:34:13 UTC 2019

Hey NABSters!

We are so excited to announce that registration for Pacific Seminar is open!

This will be a weekend filled with education, networking, and fun for all students. We can’t wait to see you all in California this August!

What: Pacific Regional Seminar

Where: Enchanted Hills Camp Napa Valley, California

When: August 9-11, 2019

Registration is $100 per student and this will cover lodging and food expenses.

Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfdOdTKMsn_sQNSa7JYLUOLrWVPkRDxtVpXJCMfGB__f5Si0g/viewform

Feel free to email Kathryn Webster nabs.president at gmail.com with any questions you may have.

Best Regards,
Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of California
Co-chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.