[NABS-L] NABS Walk-A-Thon 2019

johnawright98 at gmail.com johnawright98 at gmail.com
Mon May 27 19:11:38 UTC 2019

Good afternoon, friends!

NABS is calling all members to sign up for our third annual Walk-A-Thon, scheduled this year for Tuesday, July 9th.  It's easy! All you do is ask your friends and family for monetary pledges and donations and record your steps on July 9th from anywhere across the nation (or internationally). You earn money just by moving! Sign up at the link below to join the fun. Oh, and did we mention that the person who raises the most money gets a prize??? Sign up: https://go.rallyup.com/nabs2019/IGGJAH

I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day,

Johna Wright
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
Social Media Chair, National Association of Blind Students
Director, ABLE Mercer