[NABS-L] Communications committee call, next Sunday at 8 PM eastern!

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 00:09:38 UTC 2019

Hey students! We are creeping into November, which means that Thanksgiving will be here before you know it! Sorry to be that person, but holiday season is the best time of year and the excitement starts right now.
One thing that we can say that we are thankful for every time of the year is the opportunity to work together with you to make exciting things happen and achieve our goals. Come talk to us about your ideas, and ways to make them happen, on our upcoming monthly communications call.
The call will take place next Sunday, November 10, at 8 PM Eastern. to join, call: (712) 770-5197
Followed by the access code: 265669.
We look forward to hearing from you!

Mausam Mehta
Chair | Communications Committee
Secretary | National Association of blind students
A proud division of the National Federation of the blind
mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com

www.nabslink.org