[NABS-L] Reminder: NABS Fundraising Call Next Sunday at 9:00pm EST.

trishak.nfb at gmail.com trishak.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 05:46:01 UTC 2019

Hey Nabsters!

As you gear up for the month of November, make sure to mark your calendars
to join the NABS Fundraising Committee for our monthly conference call
happening next Sunday November 10 at 9:00pm EST. Topics will include our Go
Fit Challenge, Giving Tuesday, and preparations for Washington Seminar.

Call 712-770-5197,,265669.

Whether you are a returning or new member, we would love to have you in
attendance.

Talk to you all then!

Best Regards,

Trisha Kulkarni

Board Member | National Association of Blind Students

A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind

Trishak.nfb at gmail.com <mailto:Trishak.nfb at gmail.com>

www.nabslink.org