[NABS-L] Greek Textbook Accessibility Issues

Justin Heard braillemasterjustin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 17:14:18 UTC 2019

I would get in touch with Sarah Blake LaRose. I’m taking Ancient Greek right now and she’s the go to person for Ancient language Braille transcriptions. If you Google her you should find her website. If not I can send it to you when I get on my computer.
Also, if the Greek isn’t important to the course then I wouldn’t worry about it. Ask your professor. I’m guessing it is important though based on your signature.

Sent from my iPhone