[NABS-L] Greek Textbook Accessibility Issues

Luke Seibert luke.seibert at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 16:15:35 UTC 2019

Hello,

I recently purchased a textbook that has words in both English and Greek,
and when I try to pair my BrailleSense notetaker with my devices, I cannot
get both codes to come through accurately. I have purchased the textbook
through VitalSource Bookshelf, and I have tried it with both my iphone and
laptop with NVDA screenreader. The English comes through fine, but the code
starts going weird whenever I encounter the Greek. Does anyone have any
suggestions of what to try?

--
In Christ,
                                                           Luke

      "And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must
the Son of man be lifted up -  that whosoever believeth in him should not
perish, but have eternal life." John 3:14,15