[NABS-L] Slower Performance of JAWS 2019

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 20:14:27 UTC 2019

Are you running the most recent version of JAWS 2019? Have you updated to the latest version of Windows 10?
Make sure you have closed all of your programs and restarted. Occasionally, I noticed that some applications were opened that did not properly close.
Finally, JAWS 2020 was released last week.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.
President,
773-991-8050
Live the life you want.