[NABS-L] Vr help

JASON ALAMILLO leadershipjba at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 03:29:38 UTC 2019

Hey Shikha, I would not call CAPS just yet. First, I would be contacting your counselor by email and cc her supervisor. Ask for a weekly update on your case, or ask for one every other week. You can even cc their supervisor since they both do have a boss if you need to take it all the way up there. If it’s needed, you can even schedule an appointment with them, either by phone or in person. Whether you do it by phone or in person, I would record those interactions. Then I would transcribe that meeting from your recording into words, and then after the call, send them an email saying something like:
Hello X and X, whoever they are. I just wanted to confirm everything that was said in the meeting. According to you, we are going to do this and that, and whatever else. I look forward to hearing from you soon to move forward with this case. Thank you.
Something like that, you can fix it up how you need to. If they don’t reply, whatever you say happened is the case because their lack of replying is a confirmation that they said those things. If nothing, absolutely nothing works, I would either keep going up the chain, or if you do end up going to CAPS, make sure you have all documentation ready to go as your evidence. Hope this helps.