[NABS-L] November Blog Post, Ready to Read!

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 19:42:50 UTC 2019

What's up Nabsters!
as finals draw ever closer, (how is it that time already?), we're super excited to bring you our November blog post! Step away from the study stress, turn up the thermostat, and settle in to read another thought-provoking perspective.
You can find the post at the below link, and attached at the bottom of this email.
http://nabslink.org/content/blog-post-november-2019-blind-students-belong-capitol-hill%E2%80%94-perspective-summer-intern-united

Happy reading!