[NABS-L] Campus Involvement & Study Abroad Membership Call Sunday Nov 24 at 8 PM EST

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 12:57:39 UTC 2019

Happy Sunday!
 We hope that you are all staying warm (where are my Northerners at) and finishing this semester strong! We would love for you to set aside 1 hour on Sunday November 24th at 8 PM EST to talk about everything campus involvement and study abroad.
 Have you wondered if studying abroad is right for you? Do you want to know what it is like studying in another country as a blind student? Are you interested in becoming involved in clubs and programs on campus? Do you have tips to share with other students about staying involved and juggling extra activities and classes? Hear about all these things and more on the next membership call! We have some awesome speakers and of course welcome input from all of you.
 To join, call: (712) 770-5197,,265669#

 We can’t wait to chat with you all on Sunday! Have an amazing week!
Best,
Nina

Nina Marranca
Moderator | National Association of Blind Students Mailing List
Co-Chair | Communications Committee
Secretary-Treasurer | New York Association of Blind Students
ninam0814 at gmail.com