[NABS-L] [nabs-l] PowerPoint and PDFs

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 18:20:23 UTC 2019

Regarding pdf's, does the doc show up as empty or as if it is an image? I've had this problem when text was scanned into a pdf instead of being typed. I usually just convert it to Word using a free site.

Nina Marranca
Moderator | National Association of Blind Students Mailing List
Co-Chair | Communications Committee
ninam0814 at gmail.com
(716) 479-6487