[NABS-L] Legislative Advocacy Committee Call Sunday, September 15, at 8 PM ET

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Mon Sep 9 08:13:37 UTC 2019

Aloha NABS members and leaders,

The Legislative Advocacy Committee is having our monthly conference call on Sunday, September 15, at 8:00 pm eastern. The call-in number is 712-770-5197, and the access code is 265669.

Our committee continues to engage in more places throughout the country, and we are always looking for new venues to make a difference.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions!

Talk to you soon!

Mahalo,

Justin

Justin M. Hideaki Salisbury
he/him/his

Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
   A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
(808) 797-8606
president at alumni.ecu.edu | www.nabslink.org