[NABS-L] OnRamps Classes

Adriana Sky Mendez adri.banosmendez at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 17:45:02 UTC 2019

  Hola mucho gusto!
Hello nice to meet you! I am Adriana Banos Mendez, and I am a high school in Texas, and happy about it too. I am current= taking OnRamps courses which gives me college credit through the University of Texas at Austin.
  So far, it’s been easy, but I do have a question regarding Perdue Owl. Have any of you used it? If so, how accessible is it on both iOS and Windows?
  I appreciate your answers and time in advance, students. Have an amazing week, and be safe! Platicamos pronto! Talk to you soon!

Thank you,
Adriana Banos Mendez