[NABS-L] Finding jobs

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 01:37:56 UTC 2019

i would suggest working with your school career services.
On your own, you could browse Indeed.com, Idealist.org, and LinkedIn. If you have a list of places you are interested in working, you could directly go on to those organizations' websites to look for job openings. Finally, network with people in your community and field.
Best,
Miso

Sent from my iPhone