[NABS-L] Finding jobs

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 05:44:58 UTC 2019

See if your school is involved in the workforce recruitment program.  You
can get a federal job out of that.
Find out if the place you did you internship is hiring, or will giv eyou a
recommendation.

Check your center for independent living for any possible jobs, or the
ability to volunteer.

Check other disability agencies, both for and nonprofit for the chance of
employment or to volunteer.

Thanks,

Justin