[NABS-L] REMINDER: Legislative Advocacy Committee Call Sunday, September 15, at 8 PM ET

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sun Sep 15 01:55:06 UTC 2019

REMINDER:

The Legislative Advocacy Committee is having our monthly conference call on Sunday, September 15, at 8:00 pm eastern. The call-in number is 712-770-5197, and the access code is 265669.

Our committee continues to engage in more places throughout the country, and we are always looking for new venues to make a difference. We are actively engaging in the process of adding cosponsors to the NFB top priority bills, and we need your help!

In the Hawaiian concept of laulima, many hands make light work.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions!

Aloha,

Justin

Justin M. Hideaki Salisbury
he/him/his

Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
   A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
(808) 797-8606
president at alumni.ecu.edu | www.nabslink.org