[NABS-L] internship issue

Alba Milla albi.milla at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 22:40:06 UTC 2019

Hello,
My name is Alba Milla and I am a senior at Kean University in Union,
NJ. I am majoring in Therapeutic  Recreation and am running into some
problems in being placed into an Internship Program in January 2020
which is required for my graduation. I am being told that there are
limited facilities that I may be placed at due to being blind. I was
told to apply to facilities with blind people. I live in Middlesex
County, NJ and have been reaching out to places with no positive
results. If you are blind and have experienced a similar problem and
have a solution would you kindly share with me. albi.milla at gmail.com
 Thank you so much!

Alba Milla