[NABS-L] internship issue

joseph hudson jhud7789 at twc.com
Wed Sep 18 02:51:21 UTC 2019

Hi, I go to a therapeutic riding center each week. I am blind myself, and I taught my instructors on how to handle somebody who is blind, so you might be better off possibly talking with somebody from the place where I do my therapeutic horseback riding. I will see if any of the staff are interested in speaking with you on possibly being able to doing internship. If you want, you can get a hold of me anytime tomorrow afternoon via the contact information below when my signature.

joseph hudson

Technology support for the blind or better known as Mack, IOS and Windows support

FaceTime, iMessage, and email

jhud7789 at twc.com

Telephone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667