[NABS-L] NABS September Membership Call

Johna Wright johnawright98 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 00:07:54 UTC 2019

Hi, everyone!

I hope you have had a wonderful Monday. I am very excited to announce this month’s Membership Call theme. This month, we are giving you all the 4-1-1 on fitness and nutrition! We will hear from some awesome people who participate in various sports and fitness activities, learn all about upcoming fitness events, and end with a Q&A, so that you can ask questions about getting active and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. In order to focus on your studies, you have to be healthy first! :)

The Membership Call will be held this Sunday, September 29th, at 8pm EST. To join, call (712) 770-5197,,265669#.

I can’t wait to hear from you all on Sunday!

Cheers,

Johna Wright
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
johnawright98 at gmail.com
(706) 962-2613
www.nabslink.org