[NABS-L] NABS September Membership Call, tomorrow at 8 PM Eastern

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 01:13:25 UTC 2019

Hey students!
This is a friendly reminder that our membership call will be held tomorrow, Sunday, at 8 PM Eastern on the NABS line. Our theme this month is nutrition, and we are pumped to hear from some awesome and dynamic individuals who will be giving the down low on their strategies for being healthy and active. We can't wait to hear from all of you.
To join, call:
(712) 770-5197,,265669#
Best,
Mausam

Mausam Mehta
University of Virginia class of 2022
Secretary | Virginia Association of Blind Students
Secretary | National Association of blind students
A proud division of the National Federation of the blind
(540) 466-6033
mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com

www.nabslink.org