[NABS-L] Wanting to get a new braille display

Shikha desai1shikha at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 21:19:16 UTC 2019

Hello,
I want to get a new braille display to use with my phone. I have the braille sense U2  32 sell from hims. I want to get a 16 cell display for my phone. What do you guys recommend?
My braille speed is slow and I hardly use my braille display that I currently have because it is super heavy so I am not sure if my counselor will pay for it.

Shikha Desai
Bachelor in Social Work
Georgia State University 18
Master in Social Work Georgia State University Specialize Community Partnership 19